EGT Probe question

Bullet 21

Reaction score
I put one of the EGT sensors from the exhaust in the No Limit plate. I just got around to installing my CTS 2 today, updated it, and selected "EGR Post Cooler Temp"...at idle the readings seem correct @ 262-266°, but once i take off the PID will max out at 415°....at 30mph it'll drop down in to the mid 300's.

Did I use the wrong sensor or will the CTS not read the PID correctly?

Jomax

Reaction score
I put one of the EGT sensors from the exhaust in the No Limit plate. I just got around to installing my CTS 2 today, updated it, and selected "EGR Post Cooler Temp"...at idle the readings seem correct @ 262-266°, but once i take off the PID will max out at 415°....at 30mph it'll drop down in to the mid 300's.

Did you buy the Edge EGT probe? The edge won't read with the factory EGT sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

the edge will only read an edge probe, we have them in stock gimme a call .

Bullet 21

Reaction score
the edge will only read an edge probe, we have them in stock gimme a call .

Luckily I did buy the edge probe when I bought the CTS from you back in February. I guess that's why I bought it and forgot that you told me that it wouldn't work with the factory probe.

Note to self. Don't wait 6 months to install something because you will forget all the details :pint: :morons: LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.