EGT Sensors

03silvertj

Reaction score
Where is the sensor that monitors EGT's post turbo? The one that would be primarily monitored by the DashDaq?

I've got a 4" DP and a 5" MBRP exhaust. I've never had problems with EGT's before, but about a month ago the DashDaq started reading 200*, nothing more, nothing less no matter what I do. I know there is no bung in the DP, and the *** ****** I have is bung free because I chose to go with S partan tuning.

Thoughts?

03silvertj

Reaction score
Ok, I think I found which EGT sensor is the one that I'm talking about. It appears that it is on the passenger side up pipe, can someone confirm this?

Secondly, any troubleshooting options? Is it possible to get to and replace that sensor?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
It is probably that sensor. Yes you can access it thru the inner fender. Common sensor to go out. It is recommended to cut the electrical off, use lots of heat, and a socket and ratchet to remove.

03silvertj

Reaction score
It is probably that sensor. Yes you can access it thru the inner fender. Common sensor to go out. It is recommended to cut the electrical off, use lots of heat, and a socket and ratchet to remove.

Awesome, thanks!

Latest posts

Members online