EL Dash overlay

Chimera

Reaction score
I found this on ebay tonight, and so far have only found them for gas engine. anyone know if they make a diesel version?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-9...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45fb9f80ba

$(KGrHqUOKjUE3qCqdS)fBOEil(P5pQ~~0_12.jpg

Tom S

Reaction score
I have also seen one like that for a diesel. Not sure where to tell you to look though.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I do not know about the OBS trucks, but Nu-Image and USSpeedo have some options that you are talking about. NU-IMAGE has the closest to what you want but I do not know if they have OBS ones; they have them for superduty

Pstroke96

Reaction score
tjl on psn has one, i dont know if he has the same screen name on here, im pretty sure big stroker sells them

Chimera

Reaction score
I think TJL's is only white though, not 100% sure, I shot Paul a PM about it a while back, but not sure if he's back yet

CAT97

Reaction score
He (Paul), as I am told will be back on the 11th. I am also looking for a white one and was told by Pauls partner Jim that they were out of stock for the ones for OBS. Hope to hear from him soon. I like the up-grade.

Chimera

Reaction score
ok, thanks man, wasnt sure when he was gonna be back.

I like the idea of the EL white face during the day, black at night.

Strokin6Liters

Reaction score
I put one on my old F150 and let me tell you they are a pain to install. When you put them on you have to make careful note of where all the needles are because once you put the overlay on, you have to put the needles back exactly where they were or your gauges won't read right.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I put one in my old 95 psd. They make them.

I didn't like all the white though so I put on an overlay that I painted black. Broke it up nicely. Matched the old Autometer Lunar gauges really well.

Don't know where to buy them now since it's been about 7 years.

6.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.