Elite Diesel Engineering - Turbo Kit Order - Only the Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricewise

Reaction score
Like I said before, the frivolity helps financially, but that's it. And even then, you talk about the case w/ CDF(good point), but then you have guys like me, currently, only school to worry about, so if I have the extra money, I'll buy a turbo, injectors, rr etc. not because it's irresponsible or I'm a total idiot, but I don't have the responsibility of taking care of a family. I feel that the younger guys keep a good cash flow because we can, and we aren't smart enough to save up and prepare for the future like we should, and will probably learn to do as we age.

Tapatalk

My point is just because your spending money doesn't mean your contributing to the overall advancement of anything. That's a general statement, not talking about you.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Just some Max Power turbos, that were bought from someone else, that went back to get refreshed back in March, that were 30 days out since then... It's mid November now, and I bought another set, that have already arrived...

Tell'm you're famous, they'll put you at the front of the line ahead of Mikey. LOL

Dan

Reaction score
I'm not sure where this thread went but I'll go there.

Young Frivolous spending doesn't help this industry. It sets it back. You think Dan dropping 25k at Confederate Diesel really helped this industry? It just keeps a terrible business in business and allows companies to think its okay to just release products irregardless of testing and quality.

Whats the average age of the winner and competitor at DPC? The kid this year embarrassed himself on a number of events and his behavior.

The only thing frivolous spending perpetuates is the idea that companies do not need to research and continue to improve their product. Why would a company like Confederate change anything if you got folks like Dan lining up outside dropping loads of cash for crap.

in directly it did. that mistake put more drive behind what im doing that i had to begin with. what started out as a "i want to be able to take 6.4s stoplight to stoplight" turned into "lets make some serious numbers" and doing research this time will guarantee success.

by no means am i justifying blowing cash with a company like that but i am going to say this, you lave to learn from your mistakes and that comes with time.

elite has my business strictly because based on the r&d they do, its the best.

JMart

Reaction score
This whole argument over who contributes more is retarded. Everyone is a paying customer and should be treated as such.

09stroker

Reaction score
This whole argument over who contributes more is retarded. Everyone is a paying customer and should be treated as such.

Exactly. Old people or young people bying **** is not what funds R&D. PROFITS do.

Another thing how the hell do you guys know what they do with those profits?? Could go into R&D, inventory, labor, equipment, the list goes on.
But the point is YOU DON'T KNOW!
Way too many keyboard quarterbacks around here

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
I think without a doubt us young people spend a LOT more on our trucks than you old farts.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Just some Max Power turbos, that were bought from someone else, that went back to get refreshed back in March, that were 30 days out since then... It's mid November now, and I bought another set, that have already arrived...

You should've known that! The Tow X's I bought from you took 6 months to get fixed. Then they showed up with minimal packing and the VGT's housing was broken. LOL

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I bet it wasn't a 20 year old who had the balls to spend $50,000, and paid in full, to run the first set of performance parts just to work the kinks out for someone else.

I bet it wasn't a 20 year old pushing the bar, testing, breaking, and replacing it again and again that ended up being less of a hassle for the rest of those who bought those parts a year down the road.

Let's see in March 2007 I was 22.......bought a 6.4, Ford even gave me a lil check to thank me for being one of the first 1,000 to buy the new 6.4, check went to a guy known as "SuperChips Mike" back then.......just sayin

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Yeah dealing with this right now also, ordered a trans that was stated ready to ship on oct 2. Called numerous times waiting for an update, no call back. Got the bill from the card co and still no word as to the date it will ship. Called again today and some line of the driver of the shipping co was supposed to pick up????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online