Elite ported fuel rail Sale from Black Friday

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Anybody else purchase a set of ported fuel rails off of Elite while they were on sale back at the begninning of december/end of november?

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Did you get your refund back when you sent the cores in? I received them in about the same time, 4 or 5 days. Returned them 2 days after I received them. They received the rails 12/22 and still have yet to return the core money. I called several times and apartently they are broke and I just have to be patient to get my money back. Now I'm paying interest on money that I should have gotten back over a month ago.

Last edited:

MINK

Reaction score
Did you get your refund back when you sent the cores in?

No issues there - have you contacted them? Dont get me wrong i'm not one to stick up for Elites wait time but I would sugest you get in contact with them if you have an issue.

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Damn... Do to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel my big order from Elite early last week. I've been waiting for my large refund since, reading this is terrifying. When it comes to thousands of my hard earned money, I take things like this very serious. Thanks for the heads up.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
It took them 5 weeks from when I sent them to when i got them, called 5days after I sgipped and was told there porting them right now, called 2 weeks after and they didnt know who i was....finnally found my package the weeks after and they were like oops.... Kinda ****ty because my truck was down that long then when the guy called me he told me i should of called him and it was waiting for me for like 4 weeks... I was pissed to say the least seeing it was the same guy i talked to from the get go......

jdgleason

Reaction score
Damn... Do to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel my big order from Elite early last week. I've been waiting for my large refund since, reading this is terrifying. When it comes to thousands of my hard earned money, I take things like this very serious. Thanks for the heads up.

We will get you taken care of buddy.

jdgleason

Reaction score
It took them 5 weeks from when I sent them to when i got them, called 5days after I sgipped and was told there porting them right now, called 2 weeks after and they didnt know who i was....finnally found my package the weeks after and they were like oops.... Kinda ****ty because my truck was down that long then when the guy called me he told me i should of called him and it was waiting for me for like 4 weeks... I was pissed to say the least seeing it was the same guy i talked to from the get go......

PM sent.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I got my ported rails right from river city... Had the rails in and back in like 36 hours. They had my cam core charge memo sent to my email same day they recieved it and money back in my account just as quick... I think it took longer for my bank to approve it then it did for them to get back to me. Plus they only charged me 100$ for the rails

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Thanks for that pm, as a note it seems like if you call elite out on some of the **** they do they usually correct it or try to withen means, there a company so they can be giving **** away left and right, but for the most part if you voice your concern they fix it, I've had them overnight parts that they forgot ro send before..

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Well it looks like everything will be taken care of, I'm sorry I had to start this thread to do so, but in the end I'm a happy customer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.