Engine won't shut off, windshield wipers effect cruise control, ect. HELP

300000 and counting

Reaction score
I had a shop replace my engine/ trans with a built engine/ trans and I had them replace the blend door actuators as well, the shop will gladly fix the issues I'm having but I wanna give it a go before I take it back. First problem when I turn the key I have to continue to hold it to start the truck, it won't do the bump start deal. When I'm driving down the highway with my cruise on and I use my left turn signal my truck slows down and when I use my wipers my truck slows down, when I'm in park and use my wipers my speedo moves with my wipers, and last but not least the truck won't shut off when I turn it off and pull the key out. Everything shuts off except the outdoor temp and airbag Symbol. The not shutting off problem only happens every now and again but everything else happens all the time. Any help would be great.

sootie

Reaction score
I would check the chassis grounds first. Secondly check/clean the pcm plugs over the passenger inner fender.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
There are two big connectors under the dash near the bottom of the steering column. They are the two biggest inline connectors, make sure they are not plugged into the opposite plugs. It is possible, did it by accident once when changing a dash harness.

300000 and counting

Reaction score
There are two big connectors under the dash near the bottom of the steering column. They are the two biggest inline connectors, make sure they are not plugged into the opposite plugs. It is possible, did it by accident once when changing a dash harness.

Did u use the truck like that? Did you have similar issues?

Latest posts

Members online