Evans waterless coolant

grimrippy23

Reaction score
where did you find a mishimoto for only $100 over? I thought the oem was around $500 and mishimoto was around $800?

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
Ha, Maybe the jokes on me lol. I herd the OEM was 750 and the Mishimoto 850 so I went with the upgrade. I wanted the upgrade anyways so I never really looked in to it. Should have..

grimrippy23

Reaction score
okay maybe I am wrong. If it is that close then I will go with mishimoto. They have a warranty right?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Or you can go Alradco. They have nice products. I'm gonna go with their rad when the time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
okay maybe I am wrong. If it is that close then I will go with mishimoto. They have a warranty right?

Lifetime. Alradco seems good to but they had a waiting list. Couple guys have reported a leak, I'm going to pressure test mine before install just to make sure.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Alradco has been great! Lifetime as well from them.

Still on the fence about the waterless coolant but looking into it myself.

Had the Alradco on for 4000km now, hard driving, mountain trip to the coast, EXTREMELY happy with the Alradco and glad I don't have a leaking Mishimoto that I have to keep changing, feeling sorry for those owners right now.

For the Evan's users, any 6.4 guys monitor their temps and know before and after results for Evan's?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Alradco has been great! Lifetime as well from them.

Still on the fence about the waterless coolant but looking into it myself.

Had the Alradco on for 4000km now, hard driving, mountain trip to the coast, EXTREMELY happy with the Alradco and glad I don't have a leaking Mishimoto that I have to keep changing, feeling sorry for those owners right now.

For the Evan's users, any 6.4 guys monitor their temps and know before and after results for Evan's?

My temps went up about 4-5 degrees in the summer and are about the same in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
No water so it won't corrode the block or cylinder heads. Won't cavitate so no lost front covers, no hot spots, no pressure so no losing rads or hoses. Has a boiling point of like 360 degrees, lasts forever..

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
Yep, since it has such a high boiling point there's no need to pressurize it.
I can't speak for all vehicles but as long as you have good thermostats it should heat and cool normally.
I've been running it for about 2 years and haven't touched it.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I've been running it for 4 years now with no issues. It runs about 4* hotter then the factory coolant.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.