Exhaust Manifold Bolts size

ford_trck

Reaction score
My manifold is leaking at #8 right now and I'm going to be pulling it off when I put my clutch in. I called ford and they want 3.50 per manifold bolt. I want a stainless bolt. Does anyone know what size bolts these are and thread pitch so I can get a stainless bolt from ARP or fastenall.

dietoremain

Reaction score
Riffraff sells the bolts for less.. And dont forget these dang manifolds are metal on metal no gaskets(aftermarket, felpro makes them and they work my bud had to put some on his OBS and hes getting some on his SD) I just ordered him all new bolts for his truck(getting a 42R so we're doing EVERYTHING).

ford_trck

Reaction score
You working Saturday? I can see if I can dig one up at work for you to try before you buy. I'll be in E. Peoria working.

I won't be there Saturday I only work there when they call me anymore since I started working for ATS in 2010. I have a friend with a spare engine sitting around so I'm going to steal one of his bolts and then order them out of the crib.

Riffraff sells the bolts for less.. And dont forget these dang manifolds are metal on metal no gaskets(aftermarket, felpro makes them and they work my bud had to put some on his OBS and hes getting some on his SD) I just ordered him all new bolts for his truck(getting a 42R so we're doing EVERYTHING).

I know the manifolds are metal to metal but I have new Ford gaskets for them. Most dealerships will tell you they don't have them but when you have the part number they start to believe you.

Latest posts

Members online