Exhaust??? Where to find this tailpipe section?

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Hahaha it makes my head hurt trying to explain it to yal. My whole reasoning behind this is I hate the look of exhaust running into a larger tip. I want to be able to look at the rear of the truck and see one section of pipe. Guess I'm gonna have to dust off the bandsaw and welder lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1995stroker

Reaction score
Are you thinking of the Red ext cab obs in the January 08 issue of Diesel World Mag?

If so, that system used a 3.5" dp. to 5" then expands into an 8" tip reading right out of the article anyway.

Hope that helps you.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I have a 5" system, custom made from the dp back. Also run a SD 4" downpipe and had to heavily mod the firewall to do so.

Don't know what you're thinking of, but there isn't any "off the shelf" kit for the OBS that is bigger than a 5". Hell the 5" 2 piece tailsection that I used I had to cut, shorten, redo angles, and mod the crap out of it to fit like I wanted. Barely clears between the gooseneck hitch, axle, and 38 gal rear fuel tank. Again, I modded the hell out of mine to make it fit right and not hang down real low under the truck like the Cummins aftermarket exhausts.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
it was on the nation last i remember but he is on here too i believe. it was a 4 or 5 inch exhaust thenthe tip started over the rear axle and went down and out in polished stainless

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.