Ezlynk with ******* Tuning

CATDiezel

Reaction score
So I just read with the EZ link SPE went back to back with what I assume was spar-tan and they produced 623hp on a 16 model. Interesting!! Since Jon started a EZ lynk thread felt I should drop this here.

jcain

Reaction score
That's not accurate. They went back to back with ppei and gdp and put 630 to their 587

jcain

Reaction score
It's also ez to put another companies "safe " max effort file up against your "live" max effort file and come out on top.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It's also ez to put another companies "safe " max effort file up against your "live" max effort file and come out on top.

Not that I wanna switch. I'm happy where I'm at but you don't think Spartun gave us a max effort 600hp file?

jcain

Reaction score
A safe one, yes. Every truck will react a bit different so I'm sure there's a small buffer in there.

jcain

Reaction score
I bet if you showed up to Spartin for a live tune they could squeeze more out of it.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I've got 6000 miles on the 600 Warhammer file now. I finally threw a p2074 code.

JRLott

Reaction score
P2074 OBD-II Trouble Code: Manifold Absolute Pressure/Mass Airflow - Throttle Position Correlation at Higher Load

I thought Spar shut it off. My IDP throws it regularly. I just haven't upgraded to AS or Spar yet.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I believe its also attributed to a larger intake. Mine throws it with the No Limit stage 2 intake.

Yeah i figured it was probably from the NL intake.

P2074 OBD-II Trouble Code: Manifold Absolute Pressure/Mass Airflow - Throttle Position Correlation at Higher Load

I thought Spar shut it off. My IDP throws it regularly. I just haven't upgraded to AS or Spar yet.

Im not sure. I cleared it driving down the road. Hasn't been back since. (Another 100 miles or so)

strokin20

Reaction score
I continue to get it every couple days with my Spat a n nGauge. Still waiting on a fix from them for it. I've got the NL stage 2 as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
reminds me of my buddy I used to work with back when I traveled internationally...

his name was Ho Lee Phuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

If I run my truck on that dyno, I'll probably push 650+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Forgot to say mine didn't throw the code until I added the NL2. I can drive around town for however long, and it will show up as soon as I hit the highway for 10 miles or so. Clear it, and the process starts over. Seems not to affect anything except me...it annoys me. I clear it and wait for the next time. Lol

Latest posts

Members online