• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F/S 2011 F250 Front Clip

DynoTune15

Reaction score
I have lost interest in finishing up my pulling truck project so I am selling parts off.
I have a complete front clip from a 2011 F250 Ext Cab that I was going to you use for the pulling truck as well.

Asking $5000obo for that.

Front Clip currently located in Ohio at chassis builders I can email pics if interested.

dynotune15@gmail for questions I dont get on here much.

DynoTune15

Reaction score
Complete Cab, Brand new hood, both left and right fenders, a grille and a bumper Grill and Bumper have slight damage. Also have complete interior dash from work truck XLT model.

Strokersace

Reaction score
So it's way more than just the front clip! Lol

What color is it? I'm mainly interested in the front clip, from the cowl forward. Hood, fenders, grille, headlights, bumper, etc.

DynoTune15

Reaction score
Light Gray in color. Chrome Bumper and the Hood is in the natural un painted black that they come in from OEM replacement

Strokersace

Reaction score
Light Gray in color. Chrome Bumper and the Hood is in the natural un painted black that they come in from OEM replacement
Ok thank you. Pm me a price for everything from the windshield forward if you don't mind. I have zero use for the interior or cab. That is if you want to split it up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online