Factory navigation

Strictlysmoke

Reaction score
I can not remember where I saw it on this forum, but I thought I would try and help out other members that are interested in buying the factory navigation unit for their trucks. I have been looking for a while and was tempted to buy an aftermarket navigation unit because ford wanted $2500 for theirs, well for all of you who are interested I came across one for sale on eBay and when I went to the website hat was selling them http://www.oemautopartsco.com/ I contacted them. When asked, I was informed that the navigation units are in fact oem and are listed for $1600 and coes with all the wiring needed. I then asked them what condition the navigation units were in and was advised that they get these units from the port when a buyer does not want the upgraded sound system so it is replaced there. I was also advised that most of the new ford radios are brand new. I placed my order yesterday and it is costing me $1800 since I will be able to view videos while driving, so I should be getting this sometime next week.

Latest posts

Members online