Failed CCT and some other AE fun

2000wa250

Reaction score
So today I got the chance to finally hook the AE up and check it out and play with it a little bit. Ran a CCT and it failed cylinders 1,3,8. I've heard 3 and 8 might be due to my cps, but just figured I would post this up to confirm that it is not something to worry about.

Truck also Fails the KOM memory test, with a P1670 DTC. Not sure if this is a big deal.

During the KOEO test it threw a P0605 code.

Ive been getting a code on WOT runs, so I pulled the codes and it threw a code for the turbo boost circuit A being too high. I have tunes from Cale at Tyrant, and I was under the impression that I should not be getting this code with his tuning?

I also Data Loged a WOT run because I wanted to get some data from my HPOP because I am about to put some twin termies on. Highest PSI I saw was 2810 at 42.97% DC. These numbers seemed alright, however due to where I was doing the run I was not able to keep it at WOT very long. What do you guys think about the HPOP numbers?

Thanks for everything guys! I'll try to get some current pics up on here along with update my sig. Truck has 250/200% injectors and is running a TNBB turbo for probably a week more.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I get the overboost code only in my swamps tunes.. Matts dont seem to do it, I have gathered its something to do with how the use the MAP sensor.

As for my HPOP WOT IIRC 31-3200PSI at 45%ish DC.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Are you running a stock hpop? I get an over boost code in some of my tunes from Cale and I don't in others. On the ones that don't throw a code, the map display in the live data stream won't read over 25 psia. In the ones that will overboost, the map display will read actual psia.

2000wa250

Reaction score
I am running a stock HPOP for now...i have a set of twin termies sitting on my table ready to install as soon as I get around to it. Do I need to reburn my chip for the twins? or will I be alright running the twin pumps for awhile until i get live tuned in may?

Latest posts

Members online