Farmers Diesel Injectors

TyCorr

Reaction score
Minus all the obvious frustration, dieselboy, I agree. Im totally in the market for injectors but until somebody throws a set of these into a truck tuned to run on a hybrid and they fuel.harder and produce similar power at 2ms vs what 3ms does in the hybrid injectored truck(why.those two values are being mentioned I have no idea, intrinsically they mean nothing) this cant be solidified. I understand why someone would say that. Its to try to say that these injectors are capable of moving the same/more fuel at 66% of the required dc that the hybrid does the same at.

Barring oil, or fuel shortage simply throwing the injectors into a truck and re dynoing it or running it down the 1/4 mile track.should show what each can do. If, according to farmers, the.truck.needs to be retuned then so be it. At that point we'll be looking at comparing hp vs hp since they obviously arent the same. Im still stuck on the.reference to what those injectors.can.do.at 2ms. Does.this mean they "blow their.load" at higher pw?

Just too many questions to ask. Is this the 2013 version of hybrids vs b codes?

@derek-treed me. Thats exactly.what Im saying but in a different way.

To answer that question Derek, i say put two exact sized sets of hybrids against one.another for testing sake.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Mine will. But that's a long haul.

Honestly you would be the ideal test mule.

You can tune them yourself, take a couple weeks dialing in each injector as you find time. Have your extreme files for each injector on a chip, go to the track and test A....then swap and test B.

Unfortunately that's a lot to ask of someone that is snowed in 75% of the year haha.

We may possibly have something up to this test in the next few months, who knows.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Minus all the obvious frustration, dieselboy, I agree. Im totally in the market for injectors but until somebody throws a set of these into a truck tuned to run on a hybrid and they fuel.harder and produce similar power at 2ms vs what 3ms does in the hybrid injectored truck(why.those two values are being mentioned I have no idea, intrinsically they mean nothing) this cant be solidified. I understand why someone would say that. Its to try to say that these injectors are capable of moving the same/more fuel at 66% of the required dc that the hybrid does the same at.

Barring oil, or fuel shortage simply throwing the injectors into a truck and re dynoing it or running it down the 1/4 mile track.should show what each can do. If, according to farmers, the.truck.needs to be retuned then so be it. At that point we'll be looking at comparing hp vs hp since they obviously arent the same. Im still stuck on the.reference to what those injectors.can.do.at 2ms. Does.this mean they "blow their.load" at higher pw?

Just too many questions to ask. Is this the 2013 version of hybrids vs b codes?
If injector A is siginificantly faster than injector B and you run them on similar tuning.... you will not be testing anything. You will ultimately have a smoke show from injector A.
Which is also why even if you take 2 similar injectors, both by different people, and run them on the same tuning.... it still may not show anything. The tuning plays such a huge roll

TyCorr

Reaction score
Honestly you would be the ideal test mule.

You can tune them yourself, take a couple weeks dialing in each injector as you find time. Have your extreme files for each injector on a chip, go to the track and test A....then swap and test B.

Unfortunately that's a lot to ask of someone that is snowed in 75% of the year haha.

We may possibly have something up to this test in the next few months, who knows.

Dave, WOULD be the ideal tester. He, from.what I.can tell, is fair and dilligent. Not to mention, is a tuner. Runs things clean and crisp. One stop shopping.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I could not imagine the magnitude of pussy hurt that would result from me doing the testing. I could do the testing and provide very accurate data to back up the results, but lets face it - Mr. Cantwin and I dont exactly see eye to eye.

However, I too would like to see the 7.3 community continue to advance and would love to finally put this topic to rest.

WIESEL

Reaction score
A side by side comparison is def in order for sure BUT I have this crazy feeling that when the comparison is done with track times and data logging, there still will be ppl on here whining about how this and that was not the same at the time of the test. There always is!

I already know that's why Mike doesn't have this on his priority list, you can never please everyone, especially on an Internet forum.

Yep. The truth will hurt so bad they will hide it in a cloud of deception.

YOU sound like a complete azzhole that is to busy hanging from Mr. Iamgoingtoripoffeveryoneelseshardwork nuts to see what everyone else is talking about.

Back to back runs in the same truck are the only way to accurately test these so called "great" injectors.

Show me one person Mr. Farmer has ripped off and I will show YOU a liar.

You just don't get it. You must be special. How can you call mikes injector better then ?
You have no direct comparison. And refuse to accept the fact that no one can find any supporting data they actually perform better.

I don't understand why meatheads can't fathom I would love to see a better option for the 7.3 if it's by mikes hand do be it. But I refuse to sit down and drink the koolaid and go off a flow bench video.

I have witnessed more than one swinger like yourself be so against him and now they are singing a complete different tune.

Your intelligence has already shown itself.

If you were smart they only way to compare his craftsmanship to your builder would be: to have him build you the same hybrids you have and test them.

Some people's kids.....

bad12jr

Reaction score
STFU. Your not farmers diesel nor sale his product. So quit running your mouth. I'm tired if reading your stupid comments.

On topic I'd love to see them work just for the simple fact of advancement of this so called "dead" platform. But if not well then we know.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Dave do you got a local track ?

Derek. I believe we want to see a hybrid with fuel mods vs the DD. 400/200 vs 400/200 as that is a great all around injector. It could be compared on more variables other then all out power

Dave would be a great candidate. If not I got a spare room and enough airmiles to get Dave down to my neck of the woods. :)

907DAVE

Reaction score
Sort of, its about 400 miles away. Not too bad of a weekend trip though.

WIESEL

Reaction score
What about blowby? He was impressed with Farmer's injectors a while back and has more of an all out platform.

Maybe everyone interested could throw some money together and get a set of DD's, send them to blowby, get his opinion-results.
Then, send the same set to 907Dave, get his opinion-results.
That should let this rest.
Perhaps, everyone that threw in could be a potential owner of the injectors via some sort of lottery.

907DAVE

Reaction score
I dont like that first hill anymore...err my last motor didnt like it. :)

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, enough with the BS and chest pounding. Lets get down to the facts.

I have spoke with Michael and we are both up for putting a set of his baddest hybrids up against a set of the badest hybrids from the builder you guys believe in the most. I know there are a lot of GREAT injector builders out there, have ran just about every set in my personal truck. So you guys pick the opponent. 400/200 will be the size and we will need to have both sets sent to a 3rd party to be flowed and the results shown stating they truly both are 400/200.

They can then be sent to Dave or Mike (blowby). Both of these guys are trusted in the community and neither of them have any exterior motives. I will contact both of these guys as I realize it is a big project to take on and neither of them may actually be interested.

We can also send a set of sureflows or DDs to be tested as well.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ruh roh..

I thought we wanted to test the DD's vs hybrids?

We can do that, but I would like a hybrid from Farmers to also be in the testing.

If someone is going to go through the effort to do the testing (which may end up being us anyway) I figure we may as well test all the products that have been brought up before. Hybrids from Farmer and another builder, and a DD or Sureflow

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I am going to start a new thread for pricing and sales, as I have been getting a lot of PMs and emails about this, and the first post in this thread is very out dated.

We can keep this thread for data, complaining, reviews, and arguing as it seems to have done a great job with all of that.

Thanks!

THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD NO LONGER HAS ANY CORRECT DATA IN IT, PRICES HAVE CHANGED.