Farmers Diesel Injectors

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
For those interested we are going to be having a 3rd party flow a couple injectors just to get some general numbers out there. Obviously any one can argue that one injector had every trick in the book done and the other was stock or that we didnt put the same nozzle on each or whatever.... But those that don't feed off the drama should be able to see some truth in the data.

400/400 hybrid with fast fuel and oil side mods, about as good as it gets hybrid wise.

400/400 DD with fast fuel and oil side mods, about as tricked as it can be!

We will have the data within the next few weeks though, the injectors are being built and spec'd as we speak then they will be shipped off to a 3rd party with no other data other than 2 injectors to stick in their flow bench and provide flow sheets for.

Anyone have any guess's at which each injector will flow at 3500psi and 2.5ms?

If you don't throw in a 3rd injector in there (say stock or a standard issue hybrid with a 200% tip, or whatever) for a control to compare the data against its almost useless data because there is no way to compare it against known injectors without this.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Nope... At least thats not what he was told or told me...

With 300cc of fuel and a 200% nozzle he would have dynoed properly a few weeks ago...

With 300cc of fuel and a 100% nozzle he got what he got.

His truck is not what the Dyno said his truck was.

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
With a 100% nozzle... Dont know who made that rocket science choice...:morons:
It was a "rocket science choice" based on the availability of nozzles. Tried getting a set of 200% the last 4 months without going through Swamps? If you had you would realize that isnt possible. Joe needed his truck for the live tuning in Spokane. The nozzles have since become available and Joe should be able to get the proper nozzle installed on those injectors.

If you don't throw in a 3rd injector in there (say stock or a standard issue hybrid with a 200% tip, or whatever) for a control to compare the data against its almost useless data because there is no way to compare it against known injectors without this.

I am going to throw a casserly built 238/100 and a completely stock AA as well. All 4 of them will be flowed.

Pretender

Reaction score

I say you build it..... Then we can compare it to the best right?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I say you build it..... Then we can compare it to the best right?

I have no desire to care or compare what I am working on with Farmer's - the only reason I even posted that comment was so that it was a solid baseline comparison that people that are new to injectors will be able to look at and understand as well as help qualify the bench the test is being conducted on.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I would like to see a 400/200 DD and a normal 400/200 hybrid tested to....

Same ! I even offered my truck as a mule...

Derek, Mike hides behind that flowbench. Put em in a truck and run the thing.

I could care less what his flow bench numbers are. What standard is he testing to ?

Last time I herd it was 10MS and he doesnt like the 1000 shots measure.

CSI, I was in Joes truck on the dyno. It did 450 and he held the brakes through the whole run ! I told him to load it and he did !. Forgot to mention that he has to let go at around 10psi lol. Sorry joebob:morons:

We all hear about these mystical DDs and how much they flow, all we are asking is to see a truck running them do better then before. How can you make the claims based off a flow bench ?

Mike himself quotes 440cc at 2.5MS is what he can produce. Thats a trendous gain over a hybrid. So it should revolutionize the 7.3 platform. Well then lets see it done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online