Finally Got On The Dyno

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
got your email, dyno sheet is now on the site. pretty substantial increases over a tune only truck. im still a little shocked !

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Where did this go down?

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I need to get an intercooler on mine and see what it's good for. Nice numbers for sure.

jcain

Reaction score
So what all do you have done OP? Just intake, certain part removal kits, and tunes from Ge4rhead? And you said certain tweaks in the tuning, what all did he do for you on that?

2014 F-350 Platinum 4x4
3.5" SST Ready Lift, 35's on 20's, Fox 2.0's
H&S Mini Maxx with Gear-head Tuning
5" Flo Pro With Twister Resonator
H&S EGT Probe Kit, BDS Dual Stabilizer Kit
No Limit EGR, CCV Del-ete, 5" Intake, Intercooler
"the work truck"

dsmracing1

Reaction score
So what all do you have done OP? Just intake, certain part removal kits, and tunes from Ge4rhead? And you said certain tweaks in the tuning, what all did he do for you on that?

I'm not 100% sure what Gear-head did but it was a good drive ability improvement after I did the intake and intercooler with Matts tuning changes. I'm also running JCains trans tune with higher rpm shifting. Boost came on better and smoke is minimal after the intake and intercooler too. She's running good! Yeah Jcain has it bang on with my mods haha.

Latest posts

Members online