First 6.4 looking for some advice

nickg9785

Reaction score
Got the truck deleted and I set it on the 250 tune. Is that a safe tune to run at or should I go to 210? I'm very impressed with how much it helped the truck and woke it up. Now I need to order a intake because I'm sucking the filter reminder in

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
gonna order egr delete this week also, maybe cac pipe as well. and are the coolant filters really needed?

Egr deletes are on special with intake elbows , and I can make you a deal with a cac pipe. If you buy one of my custom cold side kits , the egr delete is only $50 added on !!

nickg9785

Reaction score
im looking into getting a sct3015r just to have for when i decide to upgrade turbos and injectors down the road, anyone know a place that still sells them? i see xtreme diesel canada but idk there website looks a little fishy. anyone deal with them? or if theres a sponsor on the page that sells them still id rather purchas from a site sponsor.

nickg9785

Reaction score
i think im going to go with h&s and gearhead tunes. now can i buy a street xrt pro buy mcc unlock codes and have gearhead tune it with dpf and egr deletes? or do i need a xrt race?

Latest posts

Members online