First Annual Maryland Performance Drag/Dyno Event

nickg3130

Reaction score
I will say that the most impressive truck to me is the triple turbo 6.4 they built for Matt on here. Fab work is insane. Even tho it didn't run (that I know of)

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Our customer Frank Conception came up from Miami with his CCSB 6.0. With a S371 and our 285/100s I believe, he went 11.9x on fuel and 11.19 @123 on one stage so far! Also he did it on stock wheels and tires lol

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Matt

Reaction score
I will say that the most impressive truck to me is the triple turbo 6.4 they built for Matt on here. Fab work is insane. Even tho it didn't run (that I know of)

I was supposed to be there but some dick set a fire in Chicago. Anybody get some pics of it?

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I was drooling over the custom intake manifold remote mount single 6.0 there.
dd8b6d393dafaa84f30f2f029483d4c2.jpg

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Our customer Frank Conception came up from Miami with his CCSB 6.0. With a S371 and our 285/100s I believe, he went 11.9x on fuel and 11.19 @123 on one stage so far! Also he did it on stock wheels and tires lol

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk
Dark blue? Looked pretty much stock?

04cr450

Reaction score
I was drooling over the custom intake manifold remote mount single 6.0 there.
dd8b6d393dafaa84f30f2f029483d4c2.jpg

this build was amazing. by far more impressive than the triple turbo. certainly not putting the triple truck down at all but the work done to the custom intake, piping, and custom intercooler on that truck was awesome. i think i remember seeing this same truck run down capital years ago with a 03 turbo and 190/100's or something? truck has certainly come along way since then minus the exterior(i think the same wheels were on it years ago as well).

nickg3130

Reaction score
this build was amazing. by far more impressive than the triple turbo. certainly not putting that truck down at all my the work done to the custom intake and such was awesome. i think i remember seeing this same truck run down capital years ago with a 03 turbo and 190/100's or something? truck has certainly come along way since then minus the exterior(i think the same wheels were on it years ago as well).

I'm pretty sure if you looked closely those same intake runners were on the tripleturbo truck.

04cr450

Reaction score
i did not look closely as im 5'5 and could not see deep into the black truck's engine without leaning on the truck- and that would not of been respectful of the owner.

Hammer

Reaction score
Sorry We didn't make it yesterday...
The Evil Brown Empire and I had issues with our service that covers breakkdowns and I never got back until after 1pm into Harrisburg.That put me at my house at 2pm and with a 1.5hr drive down there with no traffic I just tossed the day in.

Hope everyone had fun and BTW,RESULTS??????......LOL..........Andy

Latest posts

Members online