Fitment Question?

mattmal9

Reaction score
I have a 2011 350. If put a 3" level kit on the front would i be able to clear 20x12 with -44 offset running a 33" tire? I love the stance that creates but i also don't want to deal with the rubbing issue. Ive heard yes it will fit an Ive also heard no, just looking for some clarification.

Also out of curiosity, if i level the front 3", what do you guys recommend for lifting the rear? I'm not one for the "Cali" stance, but would like the truck to almost have the factory slope or sit level.

Thanks in Advance!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Running a 33 I'm sure you can make it work but flexing and turning might be rough. I'm sure you can round off some stuff. It will look a little small with 33's in my opinion.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
-44 is a really big offset, they are going to stick way out. Better to look for something with around -10 offset. Even that will stick out some.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
-10 is a huge difference. that's going from a 12" wheel to a 9". I think you could clear it with some trimming. IMO the 33s are gonna look small though. I would just do a 4.5 and throw 35s on those 12" wheels and call it a day . but you could def step down to a 20x10 -24mm and clear up to a 35" at stock height with just trimming of the fender lining

as far as the rear, a 5" block should have you sitting dead level unloaded.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

mattmal9

Reaction score
Is there a big difference in the body or suspension for the 05-07 model truck to the 11-13? Only reason Im asking is because i found this on a offset website and and he's running that setup with no problems, he says. Not trying to argue with any of yous guys at all! Just want to be clear before i invest in a set of wheels and tires.

Heres the link I was talking about: http://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/2385/wheel-offset-2006-ford-f-250-super-duty-aggressive-1-outside-fender-suspension-lift-3-custom-rims

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
the fenders/bumpers is what gets you. they sit differently on 05-07 than 08-10, and same 11-13. I'm clearing a 35/12.50/20 on 20x12s now with only 2.5" with an 09 now. I had to trim fender lining and the pinch welds. but it clears flexed offroad. but that requires way more trimming a 05-07..I don't know of anyone running the setup you have, but I'm 99% sure with some trimming it'll work

Eric@HoldersDiesel

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would guess with a little trimming and a 3" kit up front you should be able to clear a 33" tire on 12 wides. To be level with a 3" kit a 5" block should get you pretty much perfect, maybe a 1/2" higher in the rear

ClayStewart

Reaction score
FWIW, I'm running a 2" level up front clearing 22x12 with 325/50/22. GRANTED the fog light bracket and bumper had to be trimmed, as well as just a little bit out of the fender and pinch weld. At just a glance nobody would ever notice..

mattmal9

Reaction score
I would guess with a little trimming and a 3" kit up front you should be able to clear a 33" tire on 12 wides. To be level with a 3" kit a 5" block should get you pretty much perfect, maybe a 1/2" higher in the rear

I just cant understand for some reason (not trying to be smart at all) but if i level the front 3", won't lifting the rear 5" give the truck a rake? Like a nose down position/look?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Your not lifting the rear 5". Factory rear f350 blocks are 3.5ish inches tall. You replace those with 5" blocks gaining 1.5" of lift in the rear and 3" up front to level the truck.

Sent from my I fone 5

mattmal9

Reaction score
FWIW, I'm running a 2" level up front clearing 22x12 with 325/50/22. GRANTED the fog light bracket and bumper had to be trimmed, as well as just a little bit out of the fender and pinch weld. At just a glance nobody would ever notice..

Any pictures? Whats your offset?

mattmal9

Reaction score
Your not lifting the rear 5". Factory rear f350 blocks are 3.5ish inches tall. You replace those with 5" blocks gaining 1.5" of lift in the rear and 3" up front to level the truck.

Completely didn't think about removing the factory block... Makes way more sense now.

Appreciate the help!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.