Fleece Cheetah Turbo....

Reaction score
Yes. With dual pumps and stock injectors is was 700. But at the time, everyone was complaining about dyno numbers on 2015's not being accurate. Threw a fit when I made 540 with the *** on and a 64mm. Then 605 with the 64 and stock fuel on my 2015 ******d. So we didn't bother releasing numbers until we put it on the race truck and backed the 750 it made with tracks times to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I would be curious how this would perform at altitude in the conditions I have been running. The 64MM is an animal I wonder how much there are for gains with the 66 and larger turbine.

Azraie218

Reaction score
i like that 700+ thing morgan, what set up was that with... just dual fuelers and the new turbo or was there more?

higherlife

Reaction score
Fleece has a drop in 63mm(or 64mm I forgot) cheetah that they released for the 2015s. Saw a picture of one being beta tested on fb a while ago. Not sure if they are for sale yet.

Notneb

Reaction score
Is the stock 2015 Turbo really that underpowered that a 63mm is worth the money for an upgrade?

Notneb

Reaction score
Oh no doubt I just was curious if a 63 is worth it, if you're looking for more power. I just figured it would still leave you wanting more, and not be that much of an upgrade over the stock 15 to be worth it.

Reaction score
Everybody is different. The smaller ones we offer may not be much of an upgrade for the 2015 but when retrofitted to a 2011-14 they are a much better option. If you already have to buy a 2015 turbo why not buy at least an upgraded one.

Notneb

Reaction score
Gotcha, was referencing the post on how Fleece has a drop in 63mm for the 15, that's why I wondered on how much benefit you get if you have a 15. I understand on the 11-14's, it would be a significant upgrade. I'm curious because I'm gathering as much info as possible on all the routes to go to build my truck, which is a 2015.

Reaction score
Gotcha, was referencing the post on how Fleece has a drop in 63mm for the 15, that's why I wondered on how much benefit you get if you have a 15. I understand on the 11-14's, it would be a significant upgrade. I'm curious because I'm gathering as much info as possible on all the routes to go to build my truck, which is a 2015.

They are seeing around a 50 hp gain iirc. We have options that are as good or surpass that mark. Our 64mm, 65.5 or the 6770R will all be substantial upgrades compared to stock.

Notneb

Reaction score
See that's what I'm saying... Why go with a 63mm for a 50hp gain? Seems like a huge waste of money. If I'm going to build a truck, I'm going to get a turbo that can support a hell of a lot more than 50hp over stock...

Also, for anyone to go with any option besides Midwest or H&S is ludicrous :p When my toy budget supports, better believe I'm getting at least a trans from Morgan...

higherlife

Reaction score
See that's what I'm saying... Why go with a 63mm for a 50hp gain? Seems like a huge waste of money. If I'm going to build a truck, I'm going to get a turbo that can support a hell of a lot more than 50hp over stock...

Also, for anyone to go with any option besides Midwest or H&S is ludicrous :p When my toy budget supports, better believe I'm getting at least a trans from Morgan...

But that cheetah whistle tho....

Latest posts

Members online