Flo Pro vs Diamond Eye

DieselP814

Reaction score
Hey guys looking into getting a exhaust just wanted to get some opinions on fitment, quality of product Etc.. pics of fitment would be much appreciated.
Thanks

superstroked

Reaction score
I have no Diamond Eye experience but my 5" flopro fit great and I like the exit angle.

DSCN0815.jpg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Hey guys looking into getting a exhaust just wanted to get some opinions on fitment, quality of product Etc.. pics of fitment would be much appreciated.
Thanks

I was teetering between my current exhaust and flo-pro. Got a smoking deal on my magnaflow. If I hadn't.got the magnaflow, flo-pro was my choice. If i ever need a new exhaust, FloPro will be it

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

3brorce

Reaction score
I have diamond eye wishing I would have went with flo-pro. Cost a little more than DE but is worth it now that I look back on it

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Quality of both is good. The Flo-Pro exits better as you can see in the picture posted above. Diamond Eye exits toward the corner of the rear bumper, which I'm personally not a fan of.

DieselP814

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the input, flo pro it is. yeah im not a fan of the corner exit either it looks goofy. superstroked thanks for the picture thats what i was looking for.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Flo Pro is much exit like stated above. Also the Flo Pro 4" down pipe fits great too if you dont have one of those already.

DieselP814

Reaction score
thats good to know, i was gonna go with the powerstroker67's downpipe cause i heard it was the best fitting dp. but if i can get a complete turbo back flo pro with out any fitment issues i might just go that route instead

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
you will not have any fitment issues with the flo pro setup. Powerstroker67's downpipe is also nice however

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
well, i ordered a 4" turbo back diamond eye exhaust from ptp.

they told me i would not have fitment issues with the dp. i specifically asked that question.

as if it was possible, i told them i would just get the dp back, and get a powerstroke67 dp and be done with it.

should be here tues or weds.

we'll see.

DieselP814

Reaction score
Hey guys another question for ya. I talk to a guy today who told me that buying a downpipe for the 6.4 don't really gain you anything, he also told me that you will have to jack the
Cab up to install the dp?

superstroked

Reaction score
Hey guys another question for ya. I talk to a guy today who told me that buying a downpipe for the 6.4 don't really gain you anything, he also told me that you will have to jack the
Cab up to install the dp?

I have not done this but, It should help with EGTs and sound because it is pretty restrictive. I have read on here or PSN that you have to cut the old one in half with a sawzall but the other should just go right in cab on...You may want to try searching here or there.

DieselP814

Reaction score
Yeah I figured it would restrict some and a after market would be a little better but yeah I wouldn't think you would have to lift the cab to put it on. You would think they would make it so you wouldn't have to lift the cab just for a DP

Jhaddox

Reaction score
The stock Downpipe is a joke...it's do crimped it looks like the stock cold side pipe

It can be done cab on easily...just get a sawzall and cut as high up as you can...the 2 pieces will fall out...new Downpipe can be done cab on as well, they're 2 piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trav-O

Reaction score
FYI, My FloPro downpipe sucked, couldnt get it to fit right. I scrapped it for Powerstroker67's downpipe. No issues at all.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Flo pro FTW IMO that's what I run and love it. lemme know when you are ready to purchase, I'm direct with Flo-pro

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.