FNG

REGSHD

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say hi yup another new guy. Little about me, I have a 2004 F-350 LBCC Harley Davidson. I got it back in 2010and loved it and hated the night I bought it some one broke in it stole the radio trashed the glove box and took the IPod and other stuff as you would think. Should have been a clue on the luck I would have with the truck since the I had every problem you could think of with the 6.0 the second weekend I had the thing the EGR cooler and oil pump went out the FICM the yup injectors started to act up then tranny problems it's been my money pit hated to spend the money but hey what els was I gunna do with it. Just bought turbo back AFE off road pipe and stage II air intake. Looking ad getting swamps 170cc injectors here in a few weeks for it has a EGR delete kit in it now plus the blue spring up grade for the fuel system. To think I drove off the lot with it with just 108k on the odometer now I know why they got rid of it soon after the warranty ran out.. Right now I'm deployed in Afghanistan and stationed in Ft.Lewis WA. Looking for all and any info for makeing my money pit a affordable mild sleeper or justa bad ass truck..lol oh it also has a six inch lift on it as well. Hope to hear great input from you guys .

HD F250

Reaction score
Welcome, keep your head down over there and the guys here will help you get your 6leaker running string and reliable. Lots of military guys here as well. USN, 24 yrs here!!!

J White

Reaction score
:welcome: and happy thanksgiving!!!! look into some studs and some custom tunes for her... 6 years army 101st

Latest posts

Members online