Found Dustin's Old Truck

BOSS450

Reaction score
How do you plan on shifting this thing on the track? Got an air shifter and body set up to lock in 2nd?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
It's got a manual valve body from fire punk that locks in 2nd and over drive is on a spe rate switch really not difficult to drive at all

Matt

Reaction score
Looks killer. I've been wanting to do a grille like that on my regular cab for so long.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Guess I could use commas

I was meaning are you gonna launch in 1st and shift to d, or launch in drive.

The way it's set up with the manual valve body is I would launch in first, shift second, 3rd, then over drive with the ratchet shifter

There technically is no "drive"

BOSS450

Reaction score
The way it's set up with the manual valve body is I would launch in first, shift second, 3rd, then over drive with the ratchet shifter

There technically is no "drive"

That's what I was looking for haha. Lots of people trying new stuff. Looking forward to see this thing run!

Black AOD

Reaction score
So this truck actually has a 48re in it?

Looks good btw! Wheels really set it off!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I've only ever seen one ford truck personally with a correctly done 48re swap! Good stuff

were happy with this one so far.

diesel nationals is Saturday so we have a Flight fab 4 link on its way here with some limiting straps, some Rancho Adj. Shocks on the way, and a nitrous kit ready to get thrown in the truck.

were not sure if were gona use the nitrous this weekend, but better sage then sorry!

BOSS450

Reaction score
were happy with this one so far.

diesel nationals is Saturday so we have a Flight fab 4 link on its way here with some limiting straps, some Rancho Adj. Shocks on the way, and a nitrous kit ready to get thrown in the truck.

were not sure if were gona use the nitrous this weekend, but better sage then sorry!

Going to any different tires?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Going to any different tires?

were going to stick with the 420s for right now, we will be running hoosiers most likely next year, we really just wanna see where we are at with the truck before it gets too late in the season so we can figure out the winters plan.

BOSS450

Reaction score
were going to stick with the 420s for right now, we will be running hoosiers most likely next year, we really just wanna see where we are at with the truck before it gets too late in the season so we can figure out the winters plan.

You're welcome to run mine at Rudy's if you get yours to fit a 16. But sounds good!