Fox 2.0 Smooth body

c.jank

Reaction score
Well im ready to order my shocks but i have run into a pickle.

I daily drive my truck about 40 miles, only sees offroad at the lease and hailing the quad to the offroad park.

My original thought was 5160s front/5100s rear/dual stabs.

but i could run all four 5100s and duals and save about 300 bucks

Does anyone have an experience or opinions on the fox 2.0 smooth body vs the bilstein?

Input would be great

Trav-O

Reaction score
Well im ready to order my shocks but i have run into a pickle.

I daily drive my truck about 40 miles, only sees offroad at the lease and hailing the quad to the offroad park.

My original thought was 5160s front/5100s rear/dual stabs.

but i could run all four 5100s and duals and save about 300 bucks

Does anyone have an experience or opinions on the fox 2.0 smooth body vs the bilstein?

Input would be great

I sell alot of the 2.0s PN# FOX98224710 Everyone seems to love them. I just got them for myself also.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I ended up going with the 5160s up front and will be doing 5100's and airbags in the rear

i'm swapping out my 5100's in the front for 5160's as well. i'm also lookin into gettin airbags next month too. interested on how yours will ride. i'm local if you need a hand btw

c.jank

Reaction score
They will be here Monday along with the suspension, hopefully ill have it on by next weekend and ill let you know!

c.jank

Reaction score
Waiting on my wheels and tires to get mounted today, should have installed and pics uploaded by next week! wanted to do everything at once

Latest posts

Members online