Frankenstein.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Here's a couple colors..
mamyde9e.jpg
9urenyba.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Well after a weekend of debating.......I've narrowed it down to white and blue. I realized that I've had 3 red trucks already and was never really a fan. Green is just out, as much as my buddy tried to plea his case.....lean towards blue, simply because I don't want that "work truck" look with white

Dave

Reaction score
Julian what kinda money would I be looking at to shoot my truck that pearl red?

GreasyFingers

Reaction score
I don't know if I missed it, but how long did the plasti-dip last? I plasti-dipped my bumper and grille and started to look a little rough after 6. Mostly from me working on the truck and climbing/rubbing up against it.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I don't know if I missed it, but how long did the plasti-dip last? I plasti-dipped my bumper and grille and started to look a little rough after 6. Mostly from me working on the truck and climbing/rubbing up against it.

Still looks great actually........just some spots where I've spilled diesel fuel, hot rubber from burnouts and rock chips. Its been since March/April???

02BigD

Reaction score
Still looks great actually........just some spots where I've spilled diesel fuel, hot rubber from burnouts and rock chips. Its been since March/April???

Had to be end of February beginning of March, as the Bash was end of March. Hope all is well with you sir.

SAK

Reaction score
Truck was done on March 9th.

I know he thought the price would be around $800-$1000, depending on the size and what finish was wanted.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Not sure. How much for you to do it?

So am I doing two trucks at Smoke Show??? We can work that out depending on how much you help prep.

Had to be end of February beginning of March, as the Bash was end of March. Hope all is well with you sir.

Truck was done on March 9th.

I know he thought the price would be around $800-$1000, depending on the size and what finish was wanted.

Sak with the exact date, LOL.........yea that's what I was going to try to get for it for someone off the street

Dave

Reaction score
So am I doing two trucks at Smoke Show??? We can work that out depending on how much you help prep.

Sak with the exact date, LOL.........yea that's what I was going to try to get for it for someone off the street

Im not 100% sure Im gonna make it at this point. Ive got a shot at a Jamaica trip thats gonna take priority

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.