Frankenstein.

03mm

Reaction score
Saw your truck on PSEHouston's IG page from the Finals truck looked good.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Small update......been crazy busy, but the shorty is still running like a champ and the silver is holding up ok, not crazy about it, definitely liked the anthracite better here is more or less how it sits now with the silver and anthracite, silver, and pearl stripe.....

silver_zpsdbaa9aaa.jpg

silver1_zps364795f0.jpg

I did just get back from SEMA and I will be wrapping the truck next in this 3M brushed steel wrap, looks soooo badass IMO

steel-wolf-4-600x450.jpg

IMAG1342.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Well.....been quiet lately. 2 weeks ago I was in a pretty bad wreck with shorty. I walked away just a lil sore, but the same can't be said for shorty......RIP, pretty bummed

crash2_zpsdwnner76.jpg

crash_zpsetrtnvaj.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
*** !!

thats no beuno.

glad you are ok tho-there are more reg cabs around. what actually happened?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
This makes me sad.

But I have to ask.... What happened?

There are a set of nice s-curves a couple miles from my house that I like to apex as shorty handled pretty damn well for what it was.....anyways, coming home, come around one of the curves and an ass-wipe in a tour-de-france style bike and outfit was in the middle of the road......soooo in order not to kill him, I put her in the ditch, dick didn't even stop

sootie

Reaction score
I'm no longer sad...i'm effing angry.

i have had the exact experience.

TripleE44

Reaction score
There are a set of nice s-curves a couple miles from my house that I like to apex as shorty handled pretty damn well for what it was.....anyways, coming home, come around one of the curves and an ass-wipe in a tour-de-france style bike and outfit was in the middle of the road......soooo in order not to kill him, I put her in the ditch, dick didn't even stop

Damn that sucks. That's the **** I picture happening when those retards ride their bikes on two lane roads. This just makes me hate them that much more. :fustrate:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I'm no longer sad...i'm effing angry.

i have had the exact experience.

Damn that sucks. That's the **** I picture happening when those retards ride their bikes on two lane roads. This just makes me hate them that much more. :fustrate:

Yea you're telling me fellas......they ride down that back road all the time, but its usually on weekends, not on a Monday......I'm going to assume he had to of had some ear phones in or something, but even then there was no way he didn't hear something. And by the time I collected myself and climbed out of the truck and ditch, he was long gone

sootie

Reaction score
as long as you didnt get charged or anything that would be a plus.

maybe you can find a clean 6.0 and swap over some of the stuff that was under the hood?

Latest posts

Members online