Frankenstein.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
It's later...

And even later now.

It's the morning and no pics :(

Sorry ladies....got the pics, but then between SOA and the lil lady I got a lil distracted......

It's going to through people for a loop that's for sure.

Ye of little faith.....

Here are the interior LED's....

InsideLED_zps00e758df.jpg

InsideFull_zps94995a22.jpg

Rear LED's, reverse lights and license plates as well....

RearFull_zpsf9384f70.jpg

LicenseLED_zps42f24f00.jpg

RearLED_zps64a84ca1.jpg

pstk5088

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what shim did you end up with for the right pinion angle? I recently finished putting my DJM kit on, and ended up raising the rear end due to a horrible vibration around 70mph. That is using the supplied shim from DJM, I think it is 4 degrees.

JMart

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what shim did you end up with for the right pinion angle? I recently finished putting my DJM kit on, and ended up raising the rear end due to a horrible vibration around 70mph. That is using the supplied shim from DJM, I think it is 4 degrees.

I had a 6 degree shim in mine. It took care of my vibration that came up without a shim.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

Truck was already dropped when I bought it......but I'll crawl under there this weekend and see what I can figure out for you

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.