Front doors on crew cab what years will interchange with a 2000 f350

Ecoast67

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure 99-16 will all bolt on and work. But be mindful of the body line differences on the 11-16 trucks although I think it’s mainly the fender and bedsides, doors should be the same

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
I have not witnessed it, but have read the 11-16 doors will work but you need to add holes for the door panel fitment. Not a big deal just be aware.

56Jimmy

Reaction score
I bought all 4 2010 super duty doors almost complete only thing missing is the driver’s side window switch panel. Paid $700 in excellent condition. Paint is white like my 2000. I plan to use my original inner panels to match the interior color anyway so the switch panel isn’t important to me. I think I can use a roto-tool to cut my driver’s door panel for the mirror switch install since old mirrors were manual.
Looks like everything’s going to be mostly plug and play except the mirrors my 2000 did not have power mirrors the 2010 doors have all power including fold and extend.
Anyone make this conversion before that would be willing to help someone who is electrically challenged?
I completely rebuilt the 7.3 engine in this truck last year but electrical stuff is just not my strong suit. If it was just a matter of splicing a few wires to make a connector work OK but since there is no power mirror wiring in the old door harness at all I’m kinda stumped. Looks like I’ll have to start from scratch but I don’t even know where scratch is supposed to start.