• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/FT 2012 ford raptor cc red for 6.4 zf6

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
I know it's not a diesel but I need to move this and find a 6.4. Truck has 27,xxx and is a dd. It has every available option. Heated-cooled seats, nav, b/u cam, line-x bed liner, 6.2 motor, etc.

the bad: Tires are going to be needed soon so I will have new 35's installed for new owner.
Front bumper is tilted back. Bought it this way and never got around to fixing it.
My spare tire was stolen and I have never replaced.

Asking $48,500 w/ tires. $47,500 as is. Located in concord, nc. I have title in hand. Open to offers

Looking for a 08-10 fx4 zf6 under 100,000 miles. Ecsb, eclb, or cclb. No ccsb or rc. No northern trucks. I realize its a tough truck to find but figured this is the best place to try. Only way I would consider a non fx4 would be black, grey, blue, or green exterior.

If you have a zf6 6.4 and would rather just sell it let me know as well! Thanks

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...s=25&minPrice=45000&listingId=375300427&Log=0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 182

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Nice truck! But I have to get a manual. I had an 06 f250 with a 6spd before this thing and I can't believe how much I miss it. Thanks

TripleE44

Reaction score
Nice ride dude. I came close to buying a raptor like that when I bought my current truck. Good luck.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Looking for any 08 to 10 6.4 with a zf6. Let me know what you got. Selling the raptor tomorrow hopefully.

Latest posts

Members online