• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

fs: snyder built 6.7 psd

marshallc

Reaction score
posting this up for my buddie, motor is currently in his 2011 psd, original motor dropped a valve, ford set him up with a new long block which we borrowed and drove out to spe.

-Carillo rods
-a-1 head studs
-ported heads
-balanced rotating assembly
-dual springs with ti keepers
-new gaskets/ seals
-fluid dampner
-pushrods

block is painted black, and motor has 22k on it, goes up as it is daily driven on a stock charger. burns no oil, leaks nothing, runs smooth as butter.

The dragging ass of the 6.7 aftermarket has him frustrated, so a built 6.7 cummins will be swapped in if someone is interested. Motor is still in the truck, located just north of chicago.

Just dropped 11k on this beast, looking to get 9k obo will entertain trades for a 6.7 cummins long block/ accessories.

will split fuel and deliver with in 200 miles of 60005 or buyer covers shipping.

marshallc

Reaction score
GLWS, your friend will regret selling it though.

he is more or less regretting buying it as of now, all this talk of single this, compound that, dual fueler this and that, even offering up his truck to numerous companies saying ill pay full price, beat the piss out of it, and hope it blows up to help develop the aftermarket support for this motor, and everyone has shunned him away.

yes h&s made 884 on spray, but 620 on fuel only for the mods done to the truck is rather weak.

as of now the plan is a built 6.7 block, side drafted built 5.9 head and 06/07 electronics. big single (480) cam, nozzles, twin cp3's and zf6 or a built 48re and a 1000+ rwhp fuel only dd with out waiting years for someone to grow some balls and push the psd

marshallc

Reaction score
I could understand that, spe made 620rwhp on stock fuel though. But to each their own

well aware of that. My friend is more or less the kind of person who wants something, and wants it now. hence one of the first built motors in a 6.7 psd, offering his truck up for r&d and not getting anywhere. He wont rest till he has a 1000+ rwhp dd truck, if it takes a straight 6 and a dodge trans to do it, he is willing to do it.

Just gets frustrating when everyone says, twin kit in a few weeks, few weeks go by, few more weeks, then its a single kit, then a few more weeks. He was promised a twin kit a month after his motor was built in august.... we are now in March with no such luck

not to mention he cant stand being walked all over by my straight 6 ;)

Stroker04

Reaction score
It all takes time...the 6.7 is new to the market yet, in a few years these trucks will probably make some serious power with a different turbo and fuel system setup.

01PSD

Reaction score
Yes patience is a virtue. I can guarantee you the wait will be WELL worth it in the end. I'd rather wait a few weeks/months/years for a quality product than have something that was rushed to the market just to earn a buck. GLWS though! I know SPE, H&S, Elite, and lots of other companies will have outstanding products available for these things soon.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I imagine next year there will be a lot more for it. Hell the 6.4 has only been out for 4 solid years and look what has been done with that so far. The 6.7 had been out for 2 years.

marshallc

Reaction score
meh, not my truck to be patient with haha. i was about to pull the trigger on one in 2k11 but the lack of aftermarket kept me with my cummins roots.

spe was great for the motor build, but keeps blowing smoke up his ass about twins, singles, dual cp4's, all in a few weeks that never happens. If its still months out, say so. He is the kind of guy who has no problem driving out to them, and paying cash, just like the motor was paid for, but he wants his **** now, is willing to gernade a motor for the sake of making steps in the 6.7 aftermarket, but no one bites on it.

You would think spe, elite, ii, h&s would jump at someone calling up saying hey, i have cold hard cash burning a hole in my pocket, i dont care if its not finalized, i have a built motor, i want to test this platform, will pay full price, and put it through the paces at no liability to you, hook the 20k lb trailer to it, romp it around town, pull it, race it, dd it, and give it hell, but no one is interested so he is loosing interest.

As of now its looking like this thing will be one of the baddest Fummins trucks around if someone will give this motor a new home

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
meh, not my truck to be patient with haha. i was about to pull the trigger on one in 2k11 but the lack of aftermarket kept me with my cummins roots.

spe was great for the motor build, but keeps blowing smoke up his ass about twins, singles, dual cp4's, all in a few weeks that never happens. If its still months out, say so. He is the kind of guy who has no problem driving out to them, and paying cash, just like the motor was paid for, but he wants his **** now, is willing to gernade a motor for the sake of making steps in the 6.7 aftermarket, but no one bites on it.

You would think spe, elite, ii, h&s would jump at someone calling up saying hey, i have cold hard cash burning a hole in my pocket, i dont care if its not finalized, i have a built motor, i want to test this platform, will pay full price, and put it through the paces at no liability to you, hook the 20k lb trailer to it, romp it around town, pull it, race it, dd it, and give it hell, but no one is interested so he is loosing interest.

As of now its looking like this thing will be one of the baddest Fummins trucks around if someone will give this motor a new home

LOL

01PSD

Reaction score
I don't know if any shop is willing to put themselves out on the line like that. Personally I think you're absolutely nuts if you want to have products TESTED on your dime instead of the company producing said products. This isn't the cummings world where everything has been available for years and years ready to buy and bolt on. This thing has been out for nearly three years I know, but it's very complex. Those who want to spend their money wisely will wait until a proven/tested product is available for purchase. Buttttt then again it isn't my money LOL

Latest posts

Members online