fuel mud grippers

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
Anybody run the new Fuel Mud Gripper's yet? They look like they have the potential to be an awesome pulling tire. I'd like to feel the tread compound before spending that kind of coin on them though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I have a good amount of customers running them. So far everyone loves them (mall crawler street trucks LOL) They are a very new tire, so I don't really have any long term feedback as far as that goes. As far as pulling I have had a few guys talk about using them as a pulling tire, but no one bite the bullet yet. What do you want to know about the tread compound? Maybe I can answer your questions? I have a few local guys running them.

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
As far as the tread compound, nothing real technical; just if it was a "softer" tread or not. I guess a good indicator is how well they're holding up on the mall crawlers. Maybe fuel wants to donate a set so I can showcase the new tire/ test it on the track. hahaha

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
As far as the tread compound, nothing real technical; just if it was a "softer" tread or not. I guess a good indicator is how well they're holding up on the mall crawlers. Maybe fuel wants to donate a set so I can showcase the new tire/ test it on the track. hahaha

we have sold a bunch of these tires, and also sold the old style they offered as well. While the new tread is definitely unique, we still see them wearing quickly.

When you compare these to the toyo or nitto, they are definitely lower end of wearing for sure, however, when you look at the price compared, it makes them a good purchase being much more affordable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.