Fuel system discussion

Crack85

Reaction score
What about the River City cp3 set up? Still supposed to have 14psi and 26,000 rail. They have one stock pump and one mod duramax pump. What do you guys think about this sys? The Elite lines were leeking on my truck and Craig can't get the high pressure lines. He ordered them almost 1month ago and still nothing and no return phone calls. What do you guys think? Cp3/River City Diesel the way to go. Anyone tried this sys?

I thought that system was still being tested....

blackmonster

Reaction score
Fuel

Why were they leaking?

If river city controls the pump correctly it should.work fine

I don't know why. You would have to ask Craig. I have not had or driven the truck from when it broke down back lasts Oct of 2011. He said he got the motor running and now the Elite fuel lines are leaking . Just wanted to know if anyone has used this setup and how it works thanks.

blackmonster

Reaction score
I have been waiting for over a month now for lines and Craig and Aaron cannot get anything.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What about the River City cp3 set up? Still supposed to have 14psi and 26,000 rail. They have one stock pump and one mod duramax pump. What do you guys think about this sys? The Elite lines were leeking on my truck and Craig can't get the high pressure lines. He ordered them almost 1month ago and still nothing and no return phone calls. What do you guys think? Cp3/River City Diesel the way to go. Anyone tried this sys?

Wow digging up an oldy but goody. Why do you think Craig wouldn't be able to get lines for you ? Hmmmm....

Crack85

Reaction score
I don't know why. You would have to ask Craig. I have not had or driven the truck from when it broke down back lasts Oct of 2011. He said he got the motor running and now the Elite fuel lines are leaking . Just wanted to know if anyone has used this setup and how it works thanks.

I think a couple guys on here are running this set up successfully...hopefully they chime in..:rolleyes:

blackmonster

Reaction score
Mike don't start trouble again. It's because they are back ordered and do not have any. I am not going to play these games with you. I was just asking if anyone has tried this sys on there truck yet. Thanks

blackmonster

Reaction score
Just keep this clean Mike. If you don't have anything nice to say or any helpfull info just pass please.

blackmonster

Reaction score
I don't know how many have been leaking. All I know is Aaron put them on. I am not blaiming anyone. Just asking if anyone has good results with this sys. Thanks

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I don't know how many have been leaking. All I know is Aaron put them on. I am not blaiming anyone. Just asking if anyone has good results with this sys. Thanks

The dual fuelers is a great system. Dunno how easy it'll be to get parts for though. As far as the piggy backed cp3 kits go, I know there have been some issues with controlling the pumps and keeping lines together. Not sure what they are doing now. honestly haven't heard of anybody running one lately

blackmonster

Reaction score
Ok well if anyone else has been running there new sys/the updated one. Please chime in thanks

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if anyone PLANS on doing modded stock pumps or just a good single stock looking pump like the II. It blows the only good option for us is dual fuelers when your trying to run in pulling classes that are "stock appearing" pumps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

blk350on20s

Reaction score
It would be nice. I have the elite stage 1 from a long time ago and its working good so far. It would be nice to have a little better option with something that is 100% going to maintain a decent street sized nozzle. Hopefully elite continues with the bag o parts pump but its not looking promising

Charles

Reaction score
I have an elite stage 1 pump that I would like to swap for a stock pump to use in a dual pump setup if anyone with a stock pump would rather have the elite unit.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I have an elite stage 1 pump that I would like to swap for a stock pump to use in a dual pump setup if anyone with a stock pump would rather have the elite unit.

Not a bad deal at all. I believe they can put your pump back to stock as well charles

jdgleason

Reaction score
Does anyone know if anyone PLANS on doing modded stock pumps or just a good single stock looking pump like the II. It blows the only good option for us is dual fuelers when your trying to run in pulling classes that are "stock appearing" pumps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

It would be nice. I have the elite stage 1 from a long time ago and its working good so far. It would be nice to have a little better option with something that is 100% going to maintain a decent street sized nozzle. Hopefully elite continues with the bag o parts pump but its not looking promising

We do have a modded single pump in the works... Parts are at the machine shop as we speak. That being said, we haven't tested this pump yet, so who knows what it will do. I'll keep everyone updated with progress.

blackmonster

Reaction score
fuel lines

We do have a modded single pump in the works... Parts are at the machine shop as we speak. That being said, we haven't tested this pump yet, so who knows what it will do. I'll keep everyone updated with progress.

JD thanks for getting me those fuel lines. He said i should have them by end of next week. So i will still have the Elite sys.
Thanks,
Joe

Latest posts

Members online