Fuel

Twan

Reaction score
I know this will be a wide answer of numbers, but what do you guys with 37's get for fuel mileage town and highway.

Trying to decide if I want to go to a 37 or keep my 36. I get a best of 14.5.l, normal I'm around 10-12. With my stock 20's I get 12-20.

I don't really care about mileage since I have 2 sets. Just. It sure my I rock is best for fuel mileage. Lol.

Thanks guys.

BBottoms

Reaction score
I just went from 35s to 37s about 1k miles ago. It's only been 3 tanks but so far fuel mileage seems about the same as before, around 13.5 average.

I do notice the truck working a little harder around town with the bigger tires but that was expected. Mainly just running out the torque converter a little more than before. I'm sure pure town mileage will suffer a little but what I've driven so far is mostly rural open areas.

Twan

Reaction score
Good deal, glade to hear that. Are you running stock wheels, and tire rub? Looking at the same setup, toyo tires on a 17x9 with 4 1/4 back space. I already got my finders trimed to clean 36's.

BBottoms

Reaction score
Stock 20" wheels. Had to pull the fender liners back a little in the lower rear before I even got out of the parking lot when I had the tires mounted. Very slight rubbing at full lock on my PMF 3-link arms. Factory control arms would of rubbed more, and did rub some with 35's. Nothing trimmed. I've got 2.5" springs and a 1" TEI spacer up front.

Latest posts

Members online