fumuto valve opinions

twitch02x

Reaction score
About to do cooling system flush and came across these cool little things and they will def help and make things much easier for draining the block. Has anybody here used them with any luck.

skobiak

Reaction score
I have one. It takes a bit longer to drain than normal, but its pretty mess free. I got the one with the extension on it for fleet use.

Lugger007

Reaction score
I put one on my oil pan. Works great. Much easier to control the oil and less mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I use one on my 6.7, got the one with the nipple on it, attach a hose to it and drain it into a old 5 gallon hydronic oil bucket with no mess at all. One of the better mods I've done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Yep, I put them on all of my vehicles. Love fumoto valves. Oil definitely drains a little slower, but keeps oil changes mess free.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if it doesn't leak from the get go, it probably wont leak , ever. had one on the 6.4 but only changed the oil once, ever. did drain slow but who cares, stayed clean. I like them. got one for the 6.7 and couldn't find it come oil change time.

BBottoms

Reaction score
Had one for 2 years on 7.3 with no prob. Got one first oil change on the 6.4 and no issue two years later after 4 or 5 oil changes. Definitely makes it a cleaner job and makes oil sampling easier if you're into such things.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have one for my oil. It has worked flawlessly. Being OCD about this truck, I take the Fumoto out every third oil change and put the old plug back in for 1 round since it is magnetic and the Fumoto isn't....not that I have ever found any metal on my old plug....guess it just helps me sleep better.

Latest posts

Members online