Garrett single

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I also know that good tuning goes along way. Was gonna maybe try some Jesse Byall custom single tuning??

If you want 800hp on a single and really limit the smoke I would suggest live tuning. With the right converter stall, lockup point and careful pedal position you could DD it IMO

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I am very happy with my GT4088R very quick spooling, and great top end. Put down 590 HP, I have used both the 1.06 & 1.15 exhaust housing.

I'm very interested in your combo... Thinking about putting together something similar.

Whose tuning are you running? any idea what peak duration is?

Reaction score
That brings up another question then! If I run dual k16s, what low pressure fuel system should I run, and 60 or 100% over nozzles with the turbo you suggested??

60% over inj, the gtx4202 can't handle 100% that are in that truck. Had to pull a fair amount of fuel. I always recommend using a Fuelab lpfp. Then plumb it to one of our fuel bike delete kits for use with dual pumps and you got it made.

Really been debating in picking up a GTX4294R for the single on my rcsb. Might as well go all out for a fun play truck.

I think it would be a fun sized turbo. The gtx4202 does work well from the report from our customer even being a 75 and all. I think for a nice 750-800hp street slayer that a gtx4294 would be killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroker6.4

Reaction score
60% over inj, the gtx4202 can't handle 100% that are in that truck. Had to pull a fair amount of fuel. I always recommend using a Fuelab lpfp. Then plumb it to one of our fuel bike delete kits for use with dual pumps and you got it made.

So is elites stage 2 lpfs a little excessive or just unnecessary?? Cause I can buy their dual k16 with an extra pump, 60% nozzles, and their stage two fuel system for $6,050...

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

So is elites stage 2 lpfs a little excessive or just unnecessary?? Cause I can buy their dual k16 with an extra pump, 60% nozzles, and their stage two fuel system for $6,050...
Morgan can get you a full setup, get with him to help you out like he's already doing! He'll probably save you a lot of money compared to that price

Nick284

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on anymore intel about a ball bearing single? Been looking into it, i love the 467 but if a garret will spool faster and same power id go for it. THen do fuel down the road. Just trying to contact anyone who has some experience! Thanks guys. I like readinb about different stuff too btw ha

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I'm very interested in your combo... Thinking about putting together something similar.

Whose tuning are you running? any idea what peak duration is?

I'm running a GT4088R in my compound setup and it drives very nice. The one thing I have noticed is for me at least it loves fuel down low. I tried having Matt tune the smoke out but when he did the low rpm response was gone, right now it will haze a little and then jump to 10psi. My setup is different since I'm running compounds and 60% nozzles. For what it's worth when I install my Stage 5 trans I'm going to take my wastegate off and see what the turbine side of the Garrett can handle.

Last edited:

getstroked27

Reaction score
Driven one, but not on my truck. personally I like the GTX but the H&S charger is still a great option as well.

I ran the HSM kit for a little over a year. it is an awesome option, and word on the street Zane is coming out with some new charger options soon as well. Cody you bringing the truck up to H4H? id love to see it/ride in it. i miss driving mine around LOL

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I ran the HSM kit for a little over a year. it is an awesome option, and word on the street Zane is coming out with some new charger options soon as well. Cody you bringing the truck up to H4H? id love to see it/ride in it. i miss driving mine around LOL

I wish I was buddy! But i'm in a wedding right before the event. LOL :cursing: