got some parts in

blackcloudpsd03

Reaction score
Its not a miss fire more of a lope. Already used the ids to re program before I put the chip in. Already has a new ICP and connector and Tr sensor . kinda lopey and chopy.

So with a late SD turbo I cant keep the mechanical pump? I have the 3in horn off a 00 van I was going to use. I already knew that was going to be a tight fit so I started looking into the tighwad mod. To give me more room. As far as the hpo cross over line .. I can get one made for 5$ and spend 1.75 on the fittings for the head.I know it helped my brothers SD out a lot.

blackcloudpsd03

Reaction score
I suggested bigger lines because I had 1/2 coming off my fuel pump on my 6.0 to a y block that ran 3/8ths to the heads . made it smoother and quieter also saved on injectors.

I'm still not understanding why a late SD turbo won't work with a mech pump.? The pedestals bolt right up granted ones taller. Unless the compressor housing is that much bigger that it hits the pump??

ghohouston

Reaction score
i just dont see the need for bigger fuel lines until you're into BIG horse power, and even then, im pretty sure some of the best 7.3 numbers ever were with the stock fuel bowl and lines...

and i am pretty sure compressor housing does in fact hit the mechanical fuel pump if its still in tact

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.