"Grand" opening on PSA sale.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
First off I would like to say Howdy!! Most of you all know who I am and what I do. (and the things I break)

I have been racking my brain, trying to come up with something I could do for a "Grand" opening that would include all (or most) of the members of this forum..
Big Sky Diesel Performance is going to run a sale for one week.. This sale is for Powerstroke Army Members only.. I know this sale might exclude sponsors of this site, with that said sponsor can be part of the sale. But I under stand that they have no need to be.. Hence I am going to do another deal that will make it possible for even the sponsor to participate..

Like stated above the sale last just one week! The sale starts today (3/1/2013) And ends next Friday (3.8/2013) 12:00 PM Forum time.

What I need from you all would be..

#1 Vehicle Manufacturer. (Ford, Dodge or Chevy) I
#2 Year
#3 Model
#4 Engine
#5 part(s) you want a price on.
#6 Manufacturer you prefer the part would be made by. If you do not care just leave it blank or say "do not care"
#7 I need your Zip code so i can figure shipping.

Rules. Post up on this thread what you want me to get you a price on. Please do not send a PM. I will send you a price that includes shipping by PM.
It would make it easier for me to keep track of who all wants what if you post on this thread.. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you all...

I will even include Gas pickups in this sale!

Remember this sale lasts just one week!! So hurry! A week goes by fast!

Here are some things I sell.. Intakes, Filters, Mufflers, Exhausts, IC, IC kits, EGR deletes for just a couple engines, programmers, ( custom tuned chips are better though)
This is to just give you a idea of what we sell. There is to many to list.
just post up what you want and I will let you know if I have it or can get it..

Thanks

David.

jaybuller

Reaction score
SB or Valair single disc clutch 400-450 hp do not want the FE south bend its too harsh. if valair would like the kevlar clutch.
2000 f250
7.3 zf6
zip 49620

2000wa250

Reaction score
2000 f250

Price on a s468 sx3 chra and price on a full s468 with the .91 housing

Zip code is 98926

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bigsexy

Reaction score
A1000 fuel pump and filter bases. Are you guys going to be at the Billings, Mt. Nhrda event on Aug 24th? Im coming up there to pull this year and possibly race.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
A1000 fuel pump and filter bases. Are you guys going to be at the Billings, Mt. Nhrda event on Aug 24th? Im coming up there to pull this year and possibly race.

This is going to be going on the pickup in your sig right?? Are you looking for two filter bases or just one?? What you want is just a Pump and filer bases either one or two?? You are looking to build a kit from those right?

I do not plan on being in Billings on the 24th of August. That falls right in the time of haying. That is a real bad time of year for me to be running around.
i would love to be there but as of now I dont think it will work.

Thanks

David