H&S Mini Maxx ?

kurtforkner

Reaction score
Ok either I am some kind of special or it is not there. I have searched all through this place and can not find an answer.

I have an opportunity to get a Mini Maxx for little to nothing it is a race tuner with no sieral number. Downside is that it is married to a vehicle that was traded in.

My question is can it be unlocked?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok either I am some kind of special or it is not there. I have searched all through this place and can not find an answer.

I have an opportunity to get a Mini Maxx for little to nothing it is a race tuner with no sieral number. Downside is that it is married to a vehicle that was traded in.

My question is can it be unlocked?

it can be, hit me up i'll get it unlocked for ya .

kurtforkner

Reaction score
Black cloud you still have his name. I have two sct 9625or and 7015 plus the mini maxx this guy gave me and said see what works and bring the others back they are all married so I guess it will come down to price to unlock

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
If any of you guys need help getting you tuner unlocked contact me directly and we will work out something out. Best part is, you don't have to ship the device to me.

webb06

Reaction score
Black cloud you still have his name. I have two sct 9625or and 7015 plus the mini maxx this guy gave me and said see what works and bring the others back they are all married so I guess it will come down to price to unlock

Far as I know a locked sct 9625or can't be unlocked anymore.....can anybody tell me differently?

kurtforkner

Reaction score
Far as I know a locked sct 9625or can't be unlocked anymore.....can anybody tell me differently?
I don't think there is a way. I called SCT today and they said they will not. They will however reprogram it to be a street tuner

Latest posts

Members online