• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

H&S Minimax for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9621

Reaction score
This is a used H&S tuner 109007 with the EGR and emissions delete! It comes with the option to remove so nothing further to buy!

I owned it since December and sold my truck due to divorce. You will need a mount. I still have it but broke it during installation at the suction cup (clip to tighten the suction cup base). Works with double sided tape or you can buy one.

The tuner is in perfect shape. No damage.

$1200 shipped and I accept PayPal.

Powerstroke2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke2011-2012 6.7L

Thus is NOT Vin locked and is currently set up for the Ford 6.7L.

This product is capable of removing emissions equipment. Removing emissions equipment in the United States is illegal without first obtaining approval from the EPA. Do not apply for this product if your vehicle is located in the USA and you do not have EPA approval for emissions removal.

If you want to purchase for another engine liter then you can purchase the unlock code from Rykan at Holdersdiesel.

I will ship this item USPS certified with return receipt request from Gower, Missouri and only within the lower 48 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online