H&S update problem

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
When I updated my mini max I ran into a problem, at the end after I pressed update card it started and got all the way to the end then a pop up said that something about and error and then I didn't click anything but went back to the h&s instructions because I rememberd it saying something about this but it was talking about first time inserting the drive not after update, any ideas? Have not put sd card in truck yet, also when I was reading the instructions it automatic,y finished without me giving a answer to the pop ups question

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
Did you make a backup? I would just transfer the backup files onto the card if you did and try it again. If the same thing happens again contact h&s I heard their customer service is awesome.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
try a different card reader. their old style ones were junk. I haven't had any problems with the newer ones

tensixniner

Reaction score
May have been a problem with the micro sd card adapter or the card itself.
Try updating the card again.
Backup is a good idea but just in case you do have a major malfunction you can download the entire card from their website.
Also, H&S has a forum on their website with a lot of good info about their products.

Latest posts

Members online