h11 headstuds vs ARP

rekt

Reaction score
I was lurking on here and found an old thread about this topic and how a1 tech was selling headstuds that were presumed to be h11 headstuds for the 6.4 but werent and they also carried a more expensive price tag than the ARP's back then. Now i see the price for the H11 headstuds to be less than ARP. Are these "H11" head studs actual H11 now or no?

Zmann

Reaction score
what I have concluded
H11 is all old stock they are no longer in business
and they were bought up by ARP

I think I would would like the ARP AGE 625 for my next build because the final torque is much higher

rekt

Reaction score
oh i see, its weird they are still labeled as a1 technology h11 studs. Is there any other option besides ARP?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
oh i see, its weird they are still labeled as a1 technology h11 studs. Is there any other option besides ARP?

yep we stock the A-1 H-11 , we bought ALOT of the remining stock they had, i think we have 40-50 sets. good prices too !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what I have concluded
H11 is all old stock they are no longer in business
and they were bought up by ARP

I think I would would like the ARP AGE 625 for my next build because the final torque is much higher

625's broke my block .

rekt

Reaction score
yep we stock the A-1 H-11 , we bought ALOT of the remining stock they had, i think we have 40-50 sets. good prices too !

Are these actually made from h11 material? It blew my mind the prices im seeing atm. Ill probably order a set very soon.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Are these actually made from h11 material? It blew my mind the prices im seeing atm. Ill probably order a set very soon.

yeah they better be or it would be fraud .

TyCorr

Reaction score
Are they any cheaper for the 7.3 too? They used to be 8 or 9 hundo a set.

Latest posts

Members online