Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
The 03-04 has a slightly higher output than OE specs, if anyone is interested in a pump call me tomorrow, test it out like i said before 100% satisfaction or you'll get every penny of your investment back, if the pump doesn't at least live up to what i've said i'll take care of it. my personal number 814-414-1290

m j

Reaction score
what diameter are the pistons? is the cylinder block new or from the core?
what is the swash angle?
what have you done to ensure springs wont fail and destroy the pump and fill the injectors with brass?
GPM with out the rpm doesnt tell me anything

what does it cost?
when can we see pics of the guts?

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
piston size is oe spec, swash angle is 17* oe spec, and all internals are new, GPM is test at a few different rpms the 2 biggest is idle and at 2838 rpms, we run every pump up to just under relief value at 4100 psi to ensure at any max pressure the pump will not see a failure.

swinky

Reaction score
The 03-04 has a slightly higher output than OE specs, if anyone is interested in a pump call me tomorrow, test it out like i said before 100% satisfaction or you'll get every penny of your investment back, if the pump doesn't at least live up to what i've said i'll take care of it. my personal number 814-414-1290
What's the price on an 03 pump?

SledDogg

Reaction score
Holy ****, some bull**** here boys. How does Cockstar post how great his pump flows, make OUTFLOWS all others. Yet then posts a T500 flowed better. Lmao great.

I real world tested the production HB Jr. at a rate of 16,000+ miles per month. I first ran Gearhead tunes calling for up to 4.65 ms....(in itself stupid). I murdered a couple pumps, Jonathan & Jason made pumps stronger, and stronger!!!

I haul new RV trailers and stock/horse trailers for a living. I run 170k a year, 90k loaded last year. I work a truck. 300k of testing.....Nigga Please!!!! Lol, get the **** out of here.

Anyone can make claims, provide Serial numbers of all pumps tested. Provide photos and videos, everyone takes em'. Post names, or gtfoh

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
The t500 did not test out better than our pump, when we tested it, we did not compare our pump to the t500 in the beginning because we make the claim that we have higher flow rates than any other 17* pump on the market, the t500 is a 20* pump, like i said ask all the questions you want, but don't talk S*** when you have never even seen the pump.

mandkole

Reaction score
Ok, this is coming around and it looks to be another viable option for a good replacement pump. He's focused on consistency, invested in good test equip and that's good. No reinventing the wheel, making huge claims and willing to share details and test data. Now he needs good testimonials--wished I had the need.

Plus, they got to promote on PSA for free.. Well done:thumbsup:

SledDogg

Reaction score
17°....20°.....blah, blah. You are using it for comparison buddy, not us.

Perhaps we could all see your pump..... Oh yea, you won't reveal it. T500, Stealth, HB Jr., Adrenaline.. . all were available for people to see or touch, even before official release. Builders didn't post bull**** without a product to provide.

And your a dumb azz if you think 140° works....so damn stupid.... 167° is where a 7.3 levels off ICP and duty%. You must test well above that. Oil thins out. Synthetic has different manners.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
you are so behind on this thread it isn't even funny, why don't you take a bit of your own advice and gtfoh

m j

Reaction score
piston size is oe spec, swash angle is 17* oe spec, and all internals are new, GPM is test at a few different rpms the 2 biggest is idle and at 2838 rpms, we run every pump up to just under relief value at 4100 psi to ensure at any max pressure the pump will not see a failure.

thank you Sir

2000wa250

Reaction score
Good luck buddy. Basically the only way that you could increase is by increasing stroke of the pump if everything is OE specs...

Gonna sit back with the popcorn on this one.

m j

Reaction score
Good luck buddy. Basically the only way that you could increase is by increasing stroke of the pump if everything is OE specs...

Gonna sit back with the popcorn on this one.

so you dont believe the HBjr hype either?

Black 02

Reaction score
He's been a little sassy, but he seems to be providing some info. I don't know why some have to be keyboard warriors and act like they are badasses on here and just fling crap. Just let the product and reviews speak for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online