Head studs and EGR delete

powerstrokenit

Reaction score
OK guys I took my 06 in to have it checked since I have an extended warranty...The shop found over $7500 of stuff they wanted to fix ..here's my question ..basically to have headstuds and a egr delete w new oil cooler etc. They are saying over $5000 ..seems high to me ..thoughts
3a7cf088bb5ad3acf1c9949ce1b1a961.jpg

powerstrokenit

Reaction score
Well had the truck back for 10min.already saw an egr bolt missing, a turbo bolt missing, the other bolt is old but the charged me for a turbo install kit, a bunch of my plastic clips missing, my boot to my turbo is not ford factory some cheap one, its already come off twice...

Reaction score
Let me explain myself as that might come across as rude.

Everyone should understand that when ppl quote a job low that in the end it results in rushing and missing or broken parts and because of this low quote they have to rush around and things don't get the attention the job needs to do it proporly. So hence cheapest isn't always better.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

powerstrokenit

Reaction score
Well it was not a low quote ..I went to them because they supposedly specialized in power strokes. I figured it would be better than the dealer for the same price and would be helping local business. Man was I wrong. Its missing bolts all over etc . they put 72miles on it etc

Latest posts

Members online