Headlights need help

hunter_.b

Reaction score
Guys I'm at a loss I've tried everything I could so maybe I'm missing something here. I had some lights built by plain an simple and while hooking them up I have run into this turn sing also work both driver and passenger side But as soon as the parking lights come on they quit period. I have no clue , hopefully one of you has a fix https://vimeo.com/126703707

ftast350

Reaction score
So how is that going to work if the lights are on? Cuz the park lights are on when the headlights are on.

hunter_.b

Reaction score
It's just a three wire system should be simple. Ground - turn & park stock ones and recons work fine ?ineven switched them and Made the parking light the turn signal and vise versa same result

hunter_.b

Reaction score
That's what I'm wondering but then I wonder why would they work with the parking lights off?

ftast350

Reaction score
They could be a "single element" kind of deal? The flash doesnt look any brighter than the park light.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Just call Plain and Simple tomorrow and ask them. I'm sure they'll know right away.....

hunter_.b

Reaction score
I sent him the video but he doesn't work weekends im guessing ,so hopefully he will have a answer for me tomorrow

hunter_.b

Reaction score
Well he is clueless So if anyone has anymore I put it would be greatly appreciated

BK39

Reaction score
Surely he can help you trouble shoot them somehow. Since it's his product, that he built. They don't come plug and play?

truckman1974

Reaction score
^^WHS......if the guy can't help you troubleshoot his own work, then that's bad for business. I can't imagine him wanting that reputation. Did you talk to him about it and show him the video??

smcox1

Reaction score
Something is wrong with the bulbs. Did the builder supply the bulbs? Sometimes the little pins on the bottom need to be bent the opposite ways or the new trucks are using the old school wiring style because the bulbs in my obs do the same exact thing and to correct it you need the ck style bulbs. Although I don't think that's the case I think the bulbs maybe just be faulty. The builder should definitely help you out because I know those weren't cheap to buy but if he doesn't want to help I would box them up and send them back to him.

Latest posts

Members online