Hello From Louisiana!

Mudbugs

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. Proud owner of a 2010 F250 4x4 Lariat for about 10 months. Been a frequent visitor here, but decided to add to the ranks as this forum is the best there is. Im a 21 yrs active duty USCG CWO serving as a Marine Inspector for vessels operating in the Gulf of Mexico. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.

sleeperduty01

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. Proud owner of a 2010 F250 4x4 Lariat for about 10 months. Been a frequent visitor here, but decided to add to the ranks as this forum is the best there is. Im a 21 yrs active duty USCG CWO serving as a Marine Inspector for vessels operating in the Gulf of Mexico. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Glad to have u! Welcome

imelmo

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Louisiana are you from? I'm in Slidell? You ever do platform inspections? We work on lifeboats.

Mudbugs

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Louisiana are you from? I'm in Slidell? You ever do platform inspections? We work on lifeboats.

Nice! I'm here in Lafayette. Primarily inspect Supply Vessels and Crew Boats. We take care of the area from the Port of New Iberia west to Freshwater City.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
How'd you make out with your truck?

I put it in the shop mechanic found the problem had it out about 2 months maybe broke again. Now I just bought a whole new cooling system basically. Radiator busted and water pump failed. Bought a new pump radiator hoses thermostat and housing. Also replacing the cap and degas bottle. Gonna start to work on it here real soon waiting on a couple parts.

Latest posts

Members online