Help help help codes no power please

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Eh you could keep all of the hydraulic tools away from them too. The good old hand press and a brace and bit works wonders on the attitude. Heck make them dig some hand holes and pike the poles in!!!! They'll be so tired at the end of the day they won't even want to think about messing with your truck!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not a boss. I like doing the work and not dealing directly with the management. Props to you for that! But I would definately do the hand tools for awhile:D.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Hang in there...I didn't have my truck for over 6 months until a few weeks ago and I often wondered if I would ever get it running right again so trust me, I understand your frustration. My problem turned out being that I got 3 bad "new" HPFPs in a row. After the second HPFP, I kept thinking something else had to be wrong and looked everywhere to find the cause...turns out it was just the replacement HPFP was broke. Now that I got back, I fell in love all over again. FYI I am loving the JHP....hope you get to enjoy it soon.

sootie

Reaction score
dont worry-modded six fours will always break. get used to being without the truck every few months...enjoy it in between.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Anyone ever had their Hot Side turbo pipe get so hot that it melts the plastic fan shroud when it lays against it. If that's not how it should be what would cause that?

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Well the intercooler was pressure tested. Idk if that would also be considered flow tested. I had the boots off and saw no restrictions. After intercooler would be heads. As the rest is pipe and intake right

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Idk. It's was brought to my attention the heat being emitted by the hot side pipe and where it had contacted fan shroud. Just thought I would ask. Thanks. I haven't started the truck for awhile. Today was first time to move it onto a trailer.

NathannialD

Reaction score
Seen it plenty of times on trucks making good boost. Typically it's 100* per 10psi plus ambient temp so it not out of the question for the air coming out of the vgt at over 500*

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.