HELP! Installing MPD turbo kit

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
See pics below. I'm installing my MPD turbo kit after finally finding time and hit a dead end. Looks like I have the wrong exhaust gaskets where the manifolds attach to the pedestal. One gasket seems to line up but the other is far not lining up at all. Did MPD send me the wrong ones or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

0496D648-E802-444B-AD4A-28EAA2F00ACA_zpsggxpgfps.jpg

0372E391-729E-43C4-9F45-E1D37E6C8598_zpsair7vgp8.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wow that is odd, those gaskets are not supposed to be different. Looks like gm sent us the wrong gasket and was over looked, cant rely on anyone now a days! Call me monday and i will send you new gaskets.

Hellen Keller sent this?

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't know you guys were open on Saturday so I posted this in hope for a quick answer. Talked to Bobby and he's gonna overnight me the correct gasket ( the lower one on the first pic). Gonna call on Monday anyways cuz I have a couple install questions but since your here maybe I could save you guys the trouble on Monday.

In the valley there's a hose barb that went to the old turbo. Looks like the new turbo doesn't use the same line and I can't figure out where to run it or if I have to plug it?

Passenger portion of Y pipe right before it mounts to intake manifold has a hole in it with threaded hole next to it. What mounts there???

Passenger side exhaust manifold has two bungs. I've figured that one is for the egt probe but what is the second bung for. Do I plug it? Didn't see any plugs that came with the kit so not sure

Sorry if these are stupid questions

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.