Help me pick one out of the three

Bojangles

Reaction score
I've finally got my 22" novakanes coming and I need help picking the rubber. They are going on my leveled 09.

Toyo M/T 35/1250
Toyo A/T 325/50
Falken wild peak 325/50

TripleE44

Reaction score
Toyo MT for sure. AT's are the second choice or a better choice if you hate tire noise. Those wildpeaks are tempting for the price, but I saw a set of them after they'd been worn down and they look really weird. They had lost the detail and looked like just bars or bands of tread instead of blocks if that makes sense.

superstroked

Reaction score
The Toyo MT's look the best but, for what you want in a street queen I would suggest Toyo AT or Nitto Terra Grappler. I have run them all and got the best mileage out of the Terra and AT's

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I have 30k or so on my Terra grapplers and prayin to get another 10k....been told not rotate them since they are getting so low on tread.

smokedout250

Reaction score
We haven't seen much good out of the the toyo at on the farm... I'm runnin the toyo mt and really like them but my next tire is the atz for sure!!! Can't go wrong with the mt'a tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
well, Toyo MTs aren't that loud, good traction almost everywhere, not horrible for the track, great mileage for an MT, not bad price, and look great.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

strokethis_06

Reaction score
Toyo mts

I would have been stuck on two seperate occasions if not for my toyos.
Once in snow and once in mud.

Clean out well.
Not loud at all.
Wear really good so far.
Look great.

Latest posts

Members online