HELP no Crank and I've tried everything I can find.

MattDavis

Reaction score
Sorry this is my third topic on the same thing and I just realized I posted the others in the wrong area. So admin can ****** those.

I'm lost and NO LIMIT has been trying to help me buy I'm still lost. Here is where I'm at.

Last weekend ****** everything and put in a CAI and exhaust. Everything was fine truck started the rest of the day no problem.

Next morning I came out and I had left the mini maxx on and had to jump it.

Went to breakfast and truck started fine. After shopping nothing.

Start it by jumping the starter off the battery terminal and I've been doing this every since.

The key turns on all the auxillary with out any problems and it doesn't throw any codes and the PATS light isn't blinking. Jump the starter and everything runs fine.

I've installed and reinstalled all of the tunes several times.

Checked all the fuses.

I just got back from Ford to have them reprogram the keys thinking maybe it was PATS but that didn't do anything.

I'm thinking I knocked a wire loose somewhere but I suck at electricity.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Real simple system here. If you can ground the yellow coming out of the underneath of fuse box under starter relay and it cranks than all the wiring, relays, fuses are good. To me this seems to be a programming/pats issue. Fighting one right now

MattDavis

Reaction score
You mean to just plug it in the port and leave it hanging?

If so plug it in try starting it or return to stock?

I do believe I was having an issue with it before, every now and then I would have to jump the starter but want often enough I worried about it.

Thanks

MattDavis

Reaction score
So.....

Just messing around and wiggled the bundle of wires behind the parking brake. Damn thing fired right up:wtf::wtf:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to shake the **** out of this truck I have tomorrow then

jordysoso

Reaction score
Interesting, is it just wires or they have those pin connectors on them? Check them out thoroughly, the last thing you need is a short

MattDavis

Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to dig into it.

This weekend I'll get into it and trace everything.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Well after shaking the truck, I plugged in egt13 sensor and key now cranks truck. LOL

jordysoso

Reaction score
I guess if you had to do that Everytime you got in it to start it you could cancel your theft insurance on your truck's policy lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.