HELP Potential MAJOR Problem

JRLott

Reaction score
call me man , i'll walk you thru REAL options and what is an isn't possible .

Then there is this guy. For some reason he thinks he knows stuff just because he owns a fancy performance business...and a truck he can't drive without traction control.:poke:

All kidding aside, follow his advise. Personally I'd call Midwest too and ponder both. Then call which ever one the won the 51 of 100 coin flips...or suited my fancy at that exact moment.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Then there is this guy. For some reason he thinks he knows stuff just because he owns a fancy performance business...and a truck he can't drive without traction control.:poke:

All kidding aside, follow his advise. Personally I'd call Midwest too and ponder both. Then call which ever one the won the 51 of 100 coin flips...or suited my fancy at that exact moment.

ouch !! we sell all midwest stuff as well , and it's VERY good .

jcain

Reaction score
Shouldn't take any more than 8-10hrs start to finish to install h&s turbo kit. If I had to do it again I bet I could knock it out in 5-6

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
I'm only 5'9" so with 6" lift and 37s it is plenty difficult to do much up top. I do have a full front replacement that has a little room for me to stand. I might still want to get the manifold from you, I have family in Katy so worst case would be for them to meet you and then I can coordinate with them for pick up. I'm not sure the budget is going to support a kit with new manifolds.

Let me know. I work on the southwest side of Houston they could pick up from there or I could send it with my buddy he will be back in SA Friday. Think he lives north side of town.

JRLott

Reaction score
ouch !! we sell all midwest stuff as well , and it's VERY good .
Yeah yeah...if it makes you feel any better your number is programmed into my phone, and my wish list is still very long on your site.

doo dah

Reaction score
I support vendors and online retailers but in this case I am going local. Found a shop near the house and they will be installing II's single viper kit for a couple grand less than the previous shop quoted for the H&S kit. I just don't have the time to do it myself because I am slammed at work. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and support, I'll report back once the kit is on.

doo dah

Reaction score
Industrial's Turbo is on. The shop had to buy a new manifold because my dumb a** tried that manifold repair gunk but the new one was only 50bux. Shop had challenges getting the turbo in with the cab on because of clearance but they got it done. Boost comes up quick for non VGT and hits 35 lbs in no time. My current tuner is worse with this turbo than it was without so I ordered an X4 with CTS and gear heads tunes from Luke @ No Limit. I am anxious to see how it runs with better tunes & tuner but even with the crappy tuner I have now it is a big difference in the mid range power, and the sound is sweet. Between the non VGT and much better DP it turns heads when I pass by other PSDs. Props to Luke, he answered all my questions and had strong conviction that the X4 was the best choice. I'll try and get to a dyno after we get back from Santa Fe to see what it's putting down as far as power.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.